Travel the world without being filthy rich.
Traveling the world, experiencing new cultures and checking off your destination bucket list…
without having to win the lottery.
And there were no sketchy hostels, lucky trust funds or multi-seven-figure salaries necessary. You didn’t even have to enter one of those free trip giveaways your mom shared with you on Facebook.
“Thank you for sharing this!! My wife and I are planning our 4oth wedding anniversary, and we have always dreamed of going to Bora Bora. I appreciate the information concerning Costco Travel. I called them yesterday to discuss our plans…”
-Kirk B.Budget Traveler
Hey, you. Yeah, you. The one who should be working but is daydreaming about vacation instead.
I know your secrets…
- Like how you would rather be sunbathing than sitting in your cubicle… But money’s tight, and rent’s due.
- Like how you want to explore new cultures, but the only culture you get to experience is corporate culture… And you’re sick of it.
- Like how your version of a European summer is sipping cheap wine while watching House Hunters International.
- Like how every morning at 6:00 a.m. when your iPhone alarm goes off, you ask yourself, “Is this really what the rest of my life will be like?”
You know the world has more to offer, but you feel stuck.
All you want to do is travel the world, see new cultures and meet new people, but you feel like you can’t. Travel is too expensive, and you’re too broke.
Well, guess what?
I HAVE GOOD NEWS.
I promise, You’re a lot closer to your dream destinations than you think.
How would it feel to…
- Finally hit “book” on the trip you’ve been dreaming of since childhood without going into credit card debt.
- Travel hack your way to first-class flights and 5-star hotel stays for basically free.
- Build your travel savings in your sleep so you can travel to better destinations more often.
- Swim off the deck of your overwater bungalow without worrying about how you’ll pay for groceries after taking off a whole week of work.
- Travel the world before you retire like all your favorite travel bloggers and Instagram influencers.
- Plan an entire trip in one sitting. No more half-planning/half-dreaming and never actually booking.
BUDGET TRAVEL BIBLE
A COMPREHENSIVE EASY-TO-FOLLOW ebook guide FOR TRAVELING ON A BUDGET WITHOUT SACRIFICING EXPERIENCE, CONVENIENCE OR LUXURY.
want a sneak peek?
Here’s the exact table of contents.
“This step-by-step budget travel method is EXACTLY how I’ve been able to travel all the time to millionaire destinations like Bora Bora, Tahiti, Paris and the Amalfi Coast for a fraction of the cost — and even free thanks to travel hacking.”
Indigo SaharaTravel Blogger & Photographer
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
Now, I may not be telepathic, but I know what you’re thinking.
I Can just figure it out myself.
Well, sure you can — if you want to spend more time reading repetitive blog posts, bookmarking random websites, listening to podcast interviews while you shower and stressing yourself out more than actually traveling.
Not to mention, you’ll waste a lot of money testing different budget travel methods.
Listen, I already did all the hard work for you. With the Budget Travel Bible, you get all the information you need in one place.
Zero stress. Zero overwhelm.
I don’t want to spend the money.
Even though you’ll be spending a little money on this ebook, you’ll be able to save thousands — if not tens of thousands — of dollars in your traveling lifetime.
(Seriously, I’ve already saved well over $20,000 using this budget travel method.)
Plus, you’ll get to implement the information immediately. You no longer have to wait until retirement to travel.
I don’t want to stay in hostels.
Don’t worry, this guide teaches you how to travel on a budget without sacrificing experience, convenience or luxury.
You’ll learn how to stay in 3, 4 and 5-star hotels for cheap.
I don’t make enough money to travel.
This ebook wasn’t written for millionaires. It wasn’t even written for six-figure earners.
Nope. Instead, this ebook was written for (and tested by) income underdogs.
You’d be surprised how much money you can quickly save for travel using the budgeting techniques in this ebook.
Before you know it, you’ll be booking your dream trip.
Trip planning stresses me out.
I got you covered. With this ebook, you’ll have all the information you need to plan an entire trip in one sitting.
The Budget Travel Bible was designed not only to make traveling as cheap as possible but also to make trip planning as easy as possible.
The entire ebook is a quick two-hour read (even for slow readers like me) and filled with bullet points so you can easily refer back to the information later.
stop your doubts dead in their tracks.
DOUBTS DO NOT EQUAL FACTS. Travel is 100% accessible to you.
I’ve been there.
Indigo Sahara, here. Believe it or not, I used to question my ability to travel too.
Sure, I went on family vacation every once in a while as a kid, but after I graduated high school, I had to figure out a way to fund my own travels if I wanted to continue experiencing the world. So, that’s exactly what I did.
Through years of trial, error and information overload from reading way too many travel blogs, I discovered the easiest, least overwhelming way to travel on a budget without sacrificing any of the jaw-dropping or luxurious experiences the world has to offer.
Since then, I’ve explored 15+ countries, lived abroad twice, learned multiple languages.
And, now, I want to share this method with you.
the fact is,
THE BUDGET Travel BIBLE WILL HELP YOU BECOME THE TRAVELER YOU KNOW in your soul that YOU WERE DESTINED TO BE.
- Exploring new countries every single year.
- Traveling in luxury without paying the sticker-tag price.
- Trying new foods, sightseeing and navigating public transportation like a local.
- Knowing pro tips to travel on a budget without feeling restricted.
- Mastering the step-by-step skills needed to plan an entire trip without feeling overwhelmed.
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
so much world, so little time.
Start traveling now before it’s too late.
Need help ordering? Have questions?
Email [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!