Visiting Maui, Hawaii? After your trip, there is no doubt you’ll have tropical photos to share. So, obviously, you will need the best Maui Instagram captions to pair with your pictures.
Between these classic Maui Instagram captions, witty Maui puns, Maui quotes, Road to Hana Instagram captions, top Maui hashtags and more, you’ll have a perfect Maui caption in no time.
Also, if you’re interested in some Maui photo ideas, you’re going to want to check out my guide to the best Maui Instagram spots here, as well as my guide to the best photo spots on the Road To Hana here.
All of the following Instagram captions are free for you to copy. If you use them, tag me in your photo on Instagram (@indigosahara)! I would love to see your photos.
Without further ado, here are the best Maui Instagram captions!
- Going to Maui? I’ll beach you to it.
- To be Pacific, Maui is the best place in the world.
- Maui has me feeling coco-nuts.
- I think I wanna Maui you.
- You and Maui make a great pair.
- Can’t wait to get Maui-ed.
- Single but Maui-ed.
- Just Maui-ed.
- I palm tree-lly like it here in Maui.
- Whale watching in Maui? I’ll breach you to it.
- Oh whale, guess I have to stay in Maui forever.
- I whale always love it here in Maui.
- Do I want to go to Maui? Shell yeah!
- Where there’s a whale, there’s a wave.
- Maui has me in the palm of her hands.
“I went to Maui to stay a week and remained five. I never spent so pleasant a month before, or bade any place goodbye so regretfully… Have not once thought of business, or care or human toil or trouble or sorrow or weariness, and the memory of it will remain with me always.” -Mark Twain
“The most beautiful place I’ve never seen.” -Charles Lindbergh about Maui
“I would rather live one day in Maui and one month in New York.” Charles Lindbergh
“Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind.” –Lilo & Stitch
“Hero of men… It’s actually, ‘Maui, shapeshifter, Demigod of the wind and sea, hero of men.'” –Maui in Moana
“Hawaii is not a state of mind but a state of grace.” -Paul Theroux
“The loveliest fleet of islands that lies anchored in any ocean.” -Mark Twain about Hawaii
“Coming to Hawaii is like going from black and white to color.” -John Richard Stephens
“Hawaii is paradise. It sounds cheesy to say it, but there’s music in the air there.” -Bruno Mars
“You don’t have to live in Hawaii — or even be Hawaiian — to embrace the aloha spirit.” -Mark Ellman
“Hawaii is still the single most frequent fantasy destination, not because of political stability or conveniences, but because Hawaii seduces the imagination. It’s the perfect postcard — no props, no fillers.” -Robert Wintner
Road To Hana Instagram Captions
- Hope you Hana nice day. I know I did.
- Pipi-why haven’t you taken the Road to Hana yet?
- Road to O-Hana.
- Consider this my ode to Hana.
- Waterfall-ing in love with the Road to Hana.
- I lava tube a lot.
- The Road to Hana is very Waimo-cool.
- O-hey-o! What’s up?
- The Road to Hana is bamboo-tiful.
- Will you be my bam-boo?
- Trying to jungle a healthy work-life balance here in Maui.
- She asked if I wanted to leave, and I said, “Ha-nah.”
- Woah-ed to Hana.
- Maui is a Ho’o-keeper.
- The Road to Hana is turtley worth it.
Haleakala Instagram Captions
- Haleakala is crater than life.
- My heads in the clouds in Haleakala.
- I lava Haleakala National Park.
- Haleakala National Park rocks.
- You could say I had a blast at Haleakala crater.
- Do I want to go to Maui’s volcano? Halea.
- I love Haleakala a moun-ton.
- Letting off some steam on Maui’s volcano.
- Feeling blown away at Haleakala National Park.
- On cloud 9.
- Haleakala National Park is in-crater-ble.
- Haleakala National Park has me feeling sky high.
- Feeling like I’m above the clouds at Haleakala National Park.
- Maui or Mars?
- He asked if I wanted to leave, so I said, “Volca-no.”
- Instagram really made Haleakala blow up.
- Haleakala volcano is fire.
- Haleakala crater is mag(ma)nificent.
- Made it to Mars.
- I have a joke about Haleakala. It’s hill-arious.
Aloha Captions For Instagram
- You had me at, “Aloha.”
- Aloha state of mind.
- Keep calm and live aloha.
- Aloha spirit required here.
- It’s alo-hot outside today.
- “I hope to carry the aloha spirit with me always.” -Leialoha Humphreys
- “Be the aloha you wish to see in the world.” -Unknown
- “May there always be tradewinds behind you, rainbows above you and aloha all around you.” -Unknown
- “May you have grace in your step, song in your hands and aloha in your heart.” -Hula blessing
- “Aloha is more than a word. It’s a spirit, a way of life, a warmth in caring with no obligation in return.” -Unknown
Ohana Instagram Captions
- Ohana means family.
- “Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.” –Lilo & Stitch
- Me and my ohana.
- My ohana.
- Ohana vacation.
- Ohana forever.
- He asked if I was ready to leave Hawaii, so I said, “Oha-nah.”
- “This is my family. I found it all on my own. It’s little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.” -Stitch in Lilo & Stitch
- “The concept of ‘ohana involves creating loving relationships with more than just blood relatives. Embracing ‘ohana means developing a sense of familial care and devotion to all members of the human family.” –Collections of Waikiki
- “‘Ohana refers to the familial bond that native Hawaiians share. You may consider only those you are blood-related to as family. However, ancient Hawaiians and their modern descendants living in the Hawaiian islands have a broader definition of family than we do in mainstream American culture.” –Collections of Waikiki
Luau Instagram Captions
- I luau-ve Hawaiian culture.
- I luau-ve Hawaii.
- Hawaiian culture makes me say, “Lu-wow.”
- I hula-ve Hawaiian culture.
- Had hula’va good time at the luau tonight.
- The luau dancers put on hula’va good cultural show.
- You could say the luau dancers were fire.
- You could say the luau had fire dancing.
- If I said I didn’t love Hawaii, I would be lei-ing.
- Lei-ing under the Hawaiian sunset.
Top Maui Hashtags
More Maui, Hawaii, Guides
Save These Maui Instagram Captions
Save these Maui Instagram captions for later by sharing them with others.