On a quest for the perfect road trip puns? Well, you’ve arrived at your destination.
Between these funny road trip puns, road trip puns for captions, short road trip jokes and family road trip jokes, I can practi-car-lly guarantee that these road trip puns will drive you honkers.
All of these road trip puns are free for you to copy. If you use them in one of your Instagram captions, tag me in your photo at @indigosahara for a chance to be featured on my Stories.
Now for the best road trip puns!
Funny Road Trip Puns
- Road trips sure do get tire-ing.
- Road trippin’. Oh, stumblin’.
- You don’t like road trips? Hit the road.
- Our road trip itinerary is flexible. It’s not very concrete.
- The street fell. It was a road trip.
- All these winding roads make me feel road trippy.
- Watch out. My road trip puns might drive you honkers.
- Kick your gas into gear.
- Don’t like road trips? I’d brake up with you.
- Putting the miles into smiles.
- I’ve been driving all day. I need a brake.
- Deciding where to road trip really puts a fork in the road.
- Took a road trip in the seat of the moment.
- Ridin’ solo.
- Shut up and drive.
- We got lost on our road trip. It was his asphalt.
- Junk in the trunk.
- Road trips are surprisingly a-Ford-able.
- Road trips make me auto-matically happy.
- The mosquitoes on our road trip were really bugging me.
Road Trip Puns For Captions
- RV there yet?
- Ad-van-ture awaits.
- Had a wheel-y nice road trip.
- You drive me car-azy.
- I’d go the extra mile for you.
- Can we take a road trip? Yes we van.
- Working my nine to drive.
- Did we have fun? That’s a driven.
- RV having fun? That’s a driven.
- I wheel-y like you.
- Kiss my asphalt.
- She really drove me car-azy on our road trip, but I took the high road.
- He filled up my gas for me. I said, “Tank you.”
- All the signs were there to take a road trip.
- What’s the word on the street?
- Until our paths cross again.
- I’m very glad our paths crossed.
- RV going on another road trip soon?
- There’s no place I’d rather RV.
- They see me rolling. They hating.
- Road trips are a freeway of life.
- All bets car off.
- Gave into gear pressure and took the road trip.
- Fuel and unusual punishment.
- He’s the wheel deal.
Short Road Trip Jokes
- What did the jack say to the car on the side of the road? “Do you need a lift?”
- A man walks into a bar with a lump of Tarmac under his arm and says, “one for me and one for the road.”
- How do you know that elephants love road trips? I have their own trunk.
- Why did the photographer have to rest after his road trip? He had a hard drive.
- When is a car not a car? When it turns into a driveway.
- Do you know what the biggest cause of road rage is? Cross roads.
- Have you heard that Teslas don’t have that new car smell? They have more of an Elon Musk.
- When I wrecked my car, I finally solved the mystery of whether or not a Mercedes bends.
- What do you call a Spanish man who has lost his car? Carlos.
- What do you call a Ford Fiesta when it runs out of gas? A Ford siesta.
- Why didn’t the fungus get invited on the road trip? Because there was not mushroom.
- If Apple built a car, would it still have windows?
- Where do bees use the bathroom while road tripping? BP.
- Have you ever road tripped to the Samsung factory? It’s a hard drive.
- What kind of gas does Vin use? Diesel.
- I was going to tell a joke about road trips, but I ran out of gas.
- How can you tell when road construction is done? Put a fork in it.
- What’s every road worker’s favorite sweet? A pave-mint.
- I took the road out of the city, but someone told me to put it back.
- According to the map, we’ve only gone four inches.
Family Road Trip Jokes
- For my family, I would go the extra mile.
- My family was really driving me car-azy on our road trip, but I took the high road.
- Yesterday I saw my family playing Scrabble while we were on our road trip. I asked them, “What’s the word on the street?”
- We refuse to take our dog on road trips anymore. He is such a bark seat driver.
- My husband and I are planning a Canadian road trip, and he’s worried our car will break down. I said, “Don’t worry. We have Triple Eh.”
- A mother, father and toddler boy go on a road trip. The father says, “It’s so bright out that I need to squint even though the sun is 93 million miles away.” The mother replied, “What do you mean? He’s right here.”
- What kind of car does Yoda drive around in? A Toyoda.
- Our family doesn’t get lost. We take the scenic route.
- My kid spilled jelly on the road. There was a traffic jam.
- Why don’t cars work after you change the old wheels? They’re retired.
- Someone keyed my kids’ music teacher’s car today. Fortunately, the damage seems to B minor.
- What happens when a frog’s car breaks down? It has to be toad.
- Why did the lion cross the road? To get to the other pride.
- Why did the disappointed chicken cross the road? To get to the other sigh.
- I watched a chicken cross the road. It was poultry in motion.
Which of these road trip puns were your favorite? Don’t forget to follow and tag me in your road trip photos for a chance to be feature on my Stories!
More Travel Puns
Save These Puns
Save these road trip puns for later by sharing with others.