Between these witty Chicago bean puns, iconic Chicago bean quotes, Cloud Gate captions and Millennium Park Instagram captions, there is no doubt that you’ll find the perfect Bean Chicago captions for Instagram here.
After all, The Bean captions don’t need to “bean” so hard to come up with!
But first, if you need extra Chicago photo inspiration, I have an entire guide full of travel photo tips for posing, beginner travel photography and the best budget travel camera gear. Plus, I’ve collected all of the best summer things to do in Chicago to spark your creativity and wanderlust.
All of the following Instagram captions are free for you to copy. If you use them, tag me in your photo on Instagram (@indigosahara)! I would love to see all your Cloud Gate (AKA The Bean) photos.
Now for the Bean Chicago captions!
The Bean Captions
Chicago Bean Puns
- Chicago? Bean there. Done that.
- Chicago, it’s bean a while.
- We are meant to bean.
- You are an amazing human bean.
- You bean so much to me.
- Thank you for bean you.
- Chicago, where have you bean all my life?
- Did you know it’s free to visit The Bean in Chicago? What a steel.
- Cool beans.
- I’ve bean real busy here in Chicago.
- I’ll take whatever beans necessary to stay here in Chicago.
- It’s just a beans to an end.
- Tourist crowds are the bean of my existence.
- Even Chicago has a suburbean feel.
- You could say Chicago brings me a lot of hap-bean-ness.
- You didn’t know this sculpture is called Cloud Gate? I guess I just spilled the beans.
- Bean, you are soy beautiful.
- Bean traveling around the world lately.
- Bean there or bean square.
- I got sunburnt in Chicago. I guess you could say I’m a baked bean.
- Visiting Chicago in the winter… I guess you could say I’m a chili bean.
- How have you bean?
- Stop bean so mean.
- Bean up your act.
- Don’t worry. We’ve all bean there.
- I feel bean.
- Thanks for bean such a great friend.
- Man, I’m just looking for the beaning of life.
- To bean or not to bean, that is the question.
- I’ve bean reciting Chicago jokes all day.
- I’ve bean looking for you all my life.
- Starbucks by Millennium Park? Call it The Coffee Bean.
- Cloud Gate is a very pinto-resting sculpture.
- Chicago buildings are bean-ormous.
- What do you call a bean that used to be famous? A has-bean.
- Happier than I’ve ever bean.
- I have a bean to pick with him.
- Queen bean.
- Filling up my tank with some gasol-bean.
- Cloud Gate is located beantween Lake Michigan and Michigan Ave.
- Rules are meant to be beant.
- Bean-ding the rules.
- Bean nice.
- Just a couple of beanie babies.
- Chicago, you’ve bean real.
- And now we’ve bean to Chicago!
- We’re the same human beans.
- Two beans in a pod.
- It’s has bean ironically warm in the Windy City.
- Having the beanst time here in Chicago!
- Beauty and the beanst.
- My lil bean.
- First time bean in Chicago.
- This is only the bean-ginning.
- Here’s what I’ve bean up to.
- Pure hap-bean-ness.
- Just bean a tourist here in Chicago.
- Hello, Mr. Bean.
- Life’s bean good.
- It’s bean a good week.
Chicago Bean Quotes
“Two-thirty, baby, won’t you meet me by The Bean?” -Drake
“Chicago’s one of the rare places where architecture is more visible.” -Frank Gehry
“I feel like there’s everything to do yet.” –Anish Kapoor (the artist behind Cloud Gate)
“It’s precisely in those moments when I don’t know what to do, boredom drives one to try a host of possibilities to either get somewhere or not get anywhere.” –Anish Kapoor
“All ideas grow out of other ideas.” –Anish Kapoor
“I have nothing to say.” –Anish Kapoor
“The eye is a very quick instrument, much quicker than the ear. The eye gets it immediately.” –Anish Kapoor
“I, in the end, make art for myself.” –Anish Kapoor
“Re-investing in one’s own little moments of insight is very important.” –Anish Kapoor
“We live in a fractured world. I’ve always seen it as my role as an artist to attempt to make wholeness.” –Anish Kapoor
Cloud Gate Captions
- The Bean is looking Cloud Great.
- Cloud G8.
- Take me on a Cloud Date.
- With my Cloud Mates.
- In a Cloud State.
- Sorry I’m Cloud Late.
- You and me, it’s Cloud Fate.
- Did you know “The Bean” is actually called Cloud Gate?
- I love The Bean… I definitely don’t Cloud Hate.
- Cloud Gate to heaven.
Millennium Park Instagram Captions
- This is the Instagram post of the millennium.
- Coming up with a good caption took me a millennium.
- Thousand-year park.
- Picnic in the park? Millenni-yum.
- Just a couple of Millennials in Millennium Park.
- Trillennium Park.
- Thrillennium Park.
- I’m thrillennium-ed to be in Chicago.
- I love Millennium Park a Crown Foun-ton.
- I’ve told you a millennium times… I love Chicago!
Which of these Chicago Bean captions was your favorite? Let me know by leaving a reply below. And, don’t forget to tag me in your photo!
20 Best Things To Do In Chicago Summer
21 Wisconsin Instagram Spots For Stunning Photos (With Map)
Best Fall Drive In Wisconsin: Directions And Timing For A Fun Fall Day Trip
6 Top Waterfalls In Northern Wisconsin: Everything You Need To Know
Save These Captions For Later
Share to save these Bean Chicago captions for easy access later.