After visiting Ireland, you will undoubtably have some incredible photography to share. This means, you will need the perfect Ireland Instagram captions to pair with your photos.
Between these iconic captions for Ireland trips, funny Ireland Instagram captions, Dublin Instagram captions, Guinness Instagram captions, Cliffs Of Moher Instagram captions and more, there is no doubt that your Ireland Instagram pictures will get tons of likes.
All of the following Instagram captions are free for you to copy. If you use them, tag me in your photo on Instagram (@indigosahara). I would love to see your Irish photos!
Now for the Ireland Instagram captions!
Captions For Ireland Trips
- Caught the luck of the Irish.
- Kiss me, I’m Irish.
- I’m not Irish, but kiss me anyways.
- Top o’ the morning to ya!
- What’s the craic? (Irish slang for fun or good time.)
- Where’s the craic? (Irish slang for fun or good time.)
- Friends are like four-leaf clovers: hard to find and lucky to have.
- Emerald Isle, let’s stay awhile.
- Over the castle on the hill.
- Irish you the best.
- Feeling a little green.
- Down to the pub for a quick one.
- Luck of the Irish.
- Found my lucky charm!
- Who needs luck when you have charm.
Funny Ireland Instagram Captions
- Irish I didn’t have to leave Ireland.
- Ireland, you shamrock-ed my world.
- Ireland sham-rocks.
- Flew across the ocean, and Ireland-ed here.
- I have a really good Ireland pun. You may even think it’s clover.
- Here’s my really clover Ireland pun.
- Ireland is a pot of gold.
- Wool, I guess I’m stuck in Ireland forever.
- Ireland has me feeling a little sheepish.
- Wool you come to Ireland with me?
- Wool you marry me?
- Just a couple of eejits in Ireland. (Irish slang for “idiots.”)
- Absolute gas. (Irish slang for funny or amusing).
- Lepre-can we go back to Ireland?
- Celtic crossing Ireland off my bucket list.
- Loving Ireland a moun-ton.
- Waterfall-ing in love with Ireland.
- Irish you were mine.
- Getting jig-gy with it.
- What do you call a fake boulder in Ireland? A shamrock.
- Ready to shamrock and roll.
- Found an Irish clover. It was unbe-leaf-able.
- You’re so clover.
- Keep calm and leprechaun.
- The paddy don’t start ’til I walk in.
- Irish jokes are the most O’ffensive.
- Ireland has always been leprechaun my bucket list.
- My attempts at Irish dancing were a jig mistake.
- Oh hot lamb, Ireland’s my jam.
- Officially announcing to the pub-lic that I’m in love with Ireland
Quotes About Ireland
“Ireland is such an amazing country, and I have this little dream in the back of my head that someday I’ll end up living there… I feel very Irish. Maybe that’s why I’ve been so lucky with my career.” -Anne Hathaway
“It’s just very homey in Ireland. It’s very comforting and comfortable. There’s lots of fireplaces with fires. It’s just really cozy.” -Amy Adams
“Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it.” -Pope John Paul II
“This [the Irish] is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever.” -Sigmund Freud
“It wasn’t so long ago that it was not popular to speak Gaelic in Ireland because the areas that Gaelic is spoken in were much poorer areas.” -Enya
Dublin Ireland Instagram Captions
- I’m Dublin over with laughter.
- My love for Ireland is Dublin.
- Currently Dubl-in Ireland.
- I hereby dub-lin Ireland as my favorite country.
- In Dublin’s fair city where the girls are so pretty.
- I met her on Grafton Street right outside of the bar.
- I love Dublin a Graf-ton.
- I love Dublin from my head to my pota-toes.
- Dublin? More like pub-lin.
- I’m very Dublin-to Ireland right now.
Temple Bar Instagram Captions
- Raising the Temple Bar.
- Temple Bar is brew-tiful.
- Temple Bar: the friendliest waterhole in Dublin.
- You will always feel at home at the Temple Bar.
- The Temple Bar: Est. 1840.
- Went to Ireland and was put behind Temple Bars.
- Temple Bar is the whis-key to my heart.
- Three dudes walk into a Temple Bar…
- Dublin’s Temple Bar has me turning red.
- Temple Bar was pretty beer-able.
Guinness Instagram Captions
- My goodness, my Guinness!
- Lovely day for a Guinness.
- Guinness gracious.
- Irish I had a pint of Guinness right about now.
- For Guinness sake.
- A pint of the black stuff, please. (Irish slang for “Guinness.”)
- I take my Guinness short and stout.
- I like my Guinness like I like my men: tall, dark and handsome.
- Guinness is good for you.
- Guinness for strength.
- There are two things a man can’t resist: a pint of Guinness and another pint.
- It’s Guinness time.
- Oh my Guinness!
- There’s nothing like a Guinness.
- I’m simply longing for a Guinness.
Galway Ireland Instagram Captions
- Made it Gal-the-way to the west coast of Ireland.
- The Irish winds are blowing me Galway.
- Galway girl.
- My pretty little Galway girl.
- Galways and forever.
- Gal-way out of my league,
- Living the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Wild Atlantic Way of life.
- Galway is Wild Atlantic Way out of my league.
- Call of the Wild Atlantic Way.
Cliffs Of Moher Captions For Instagram
- Wish I could spend Moher time here.
- The Moher the merrier.
- I love you Moher.
- Beginning to love Ireland Moher and Moher.
- You’ll be able to find me here Moher often than not.
- Moher power to ya.
- Leaving you with this cliff hanger.
- This place really cliffs my spirits.
- The best place on Earth — Moher or less.
- Cliffs of more please.
Dingle Ireland Instagram Captions
- What does an Irish bell say? Dingle-ling.
- Dingle and ready to mingle.
- Relationship status: Dingle.
- Just a few dingles in Dingle.
- Don’t be such a Dingle-ling.
- Dingle hopper.
- Dingle rocks.
- Dingle coast? I’ll beach you to it.
- Dingle Bay? More like Dingle bae.
- I’d like to stay in Dingle for the Galla-rest of my life.
Did you find the best Ireland Instagram captions for your posts?
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me to be reposted to my Story!
More Ireland Travel Tips & Guides
Save These Captions For Later
Save these Ireland Instagram captions for later by saving to your social media.